Tuesday 3 November 2009

Path

This week is pathology, and it's about as gross as you are imagining. Dead things. Lots of them. Turns out they don't really bother me though, especially after a certain point when dog is no longer a dog but a collection of separate parts.

Final year continues to try to murder us with work and things to be learning. At the moment I have a report to write, a few case reports and a presentation or two. Oh, and I'm meant to be revising state vet med for tomorrow.

In other news I've found a lovely medic who understands the species she treats are inferior in every way to the ones I work with. We spent most of last weekend together except when she had to head home and extinguish a burning sheep on the way. Oh and then everything flooded. Seemingly a weekend to stay away!

No comments: