Saturday 23 June 2012

Interview

Exciting news, I have an interview!!

It's a small animal position in England no too far from Edinburgh. It's very close to the sea, and there are hills nearby as well, so it's kinda perfect. The group has a few practices, but are looking for someone to stay at their main hospital with some anaesthesia experience. Again, a little bit perfect.

So I'd work 4.5 days a week with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings also, which isn't really that tough. The rest of the time would be my own to enjoy as there is no out-of-hours work involved. Yay! There is also a house with the job, hopefully somewhere closeish to the practice so I can run in some days with the dog.

All in all it sounds great, and I'm really looking forward to being back in practice. Fingers crossed for Wednesday.

1 comment:

Tara Bergin said...

Congrats! Good luck at your interview :D