Sunday 29 April 2007

Weekend

I'm wondering where the time goes. Last thing I knew I'd finished an exam and was looking forward to a few hours of being lazy before work. Now it's Sunday night and I'm no closer to knowing anything for the exam on Tuesday than I was previously.

Friday night was busy. Saturday day was empty until the last hour. Saturday night was mainly spent at work drinking, although I did accomplish some odd jobs that had been needing to be done. And now its Sunday. I have worked for 4 hours, done some revision, but nothing that really defines a day. I did spend about an hour on the phone to my Mum trying to explain how to fit a new power supply in to her PC. I also found out my Dad is engaged. Not too sure what's going on there.

Strange weekend. Dare I say I look forward to the week? I think this exam will be OK, it just depends on the examiner. Some seem to take delight in tripping people up and have warned us they will "take us apart" if we don't know our stuff. Others are much nicer and will offer useful advice. Either way it's only 15 minutes. I can do this. Then maybe some climbing to relax. Alien Rock here I come!

No comments: