Wednesday 7 November 2007

Free Time

Well I thought there would be free time this week, but it turns out not to be happening. Today I have only just got home after leaving the flat at 0820 for 4 hours of lectures, then a few hours of climbing followed by a couple of hours at the gym, then pub with friends. I will be awake again in about 6 hours for another 3 hours of lectures, although I have tomorrow afternoon free to do more work. Woo! Thursday will be more lectures, more time spent in the gym, and hopefully some bouldering, then Friday I have a pathology morning, followed by an afternoon of climbing then work. So very busy. My biggest worry is to pick up an injury that doesn't have time to heal before my next expedition. And of course not having time to study and failing exams miserably.

No comments: