Tuesday 25 March 2008

Busy Still

You would have thought holidays were a time for not being busy, but no luck here. Today has been my first lazy day in a while.

Since I last wrote there has been a wedding (in a kilt!), long train journeys and lots of project research. The wedding all went OK despite snow on the morning. My Dad is now on his honeymoon and I am looking after the dog in Wales. She has changed a lot since I saw her last, or it possibly be my perception of her that has changed through the numerous lectures on the course.

Research goes slowly and painfully for the summer project. There are things I just don't understand which makes sense because I don't have a degree in computing. Nothing to do but crack on and get it done though. Deadline is looming!

Oh and go see the tiger cubs. They are great!

No comments: