Monday 30 June 2008

Options

I have a load of free time at the moment, although no money which prevents the magical escape to a different country where I could climb/run/dive to keep me entertained. Instead I have various plans to earn money or just keep myself entertained.

1) Mull. I could visit a friend over in Mull and run up some hills. It sorts out the boredom, but not the money issue.
2) Festival. Working the festival is always an option which earns money but also means working a lot. Such as 12 hour days, 7 days a week for a month.
3) Random Job. Such as office temp work or random work in various places. It would solve the need for work and the need for money.

None of these options seem to be winning at the moment. More research required. At least that's my excuse. In the mean time I had some amazing climbing today, even if I did nearly die due to a small bit of the hill falling off whilst I was holding on to it. Ooops.

No comments: