Wednesday 11 June 2008

Waaaaa!

I've given up trying to make interesting titles. So there.

It has been a long month since I last wrote. Revision is over, exams are over, holiday (all of 2 days off) is over and I am once more in Wales doing EMS. The exam went OK, it was actually fair for a change, and we are expecting results in a week or two. I'm hoping to have passed and there is no excuse apart from my own stupidity if I haven't.

EMS goes well with lots of interesting things happening. In fact I may save them and write about them seperately so it appears more interesting and so there is something interesting for the long periods when I have nothing else.

Needless to say EMS involves long days, as well as some long nights this time, so I spend my spare time being rather tired. I have yet to accomplish any climbing at all and only managed a few runs when I seem to run in to (literally) the local ned population. Now food and rest though.

No comments: