Wednesday 26 November 2008

Organised

I'm all sorted for Christmas for a change! Trains are booked, EMS placement knows I'm coming and what time. I have somewhere to stay. I even have 2 Christmas dinners sorted :D

Even more worrying is that I'm also getting through the revision weeks before the actual exam. This is practically unheard of, although in 3 weeks I will have just finished the exam on all the farm animal species - cow, sheep, goat, llama, bird, fish, pig all in one lovely block. As with the cat and dog course I'm mildly terrified that my entire education for cattle has been and gone, now I just need to practice things I've learned in the field with someone very competent standing over my shoulder.

Oh and tomorrow I get to borrow BD for a bit, so there may be fun photos of our adventures if camera battery doesn't give up again.

No comments: