Saturday 2 May 2009

All Done

Finished again. As predicted the equine and exotics written exam was a quite evil. There were never any easy questions, except for one about a ferret, and even the lameness work-up of a horse was made more complicated than necessary.

I had a plan to be lazy this weekend, but my room is a tip post-revision. Cleaning is required.

Now starts the most boring 3 weeks in the vet school calendar - the CLIC course. We won't even be learning about animals, just communications skills and other fun stuff like how to write a CV or use a computer. We could finish the course in about a week if we worked at it and get down to more important things like hands-on experience. I'm sure I'll bitch about it quite a bit over the next few weeks.

This does mean we get some time off however. Next week I'm only in for 2 days! There are plans afoot to disappear somewhere and climb. All I need is a partner.

1 comment:

If You Don't Let Go You Can't Fall Off said...

I would offer my services and rope, but unfortunately am only off on the Friday and packing myself for a trip away then :( would offer haggis, but she is liable to eat the rope...not what you need 50ft up ;) we can offer puppy walking services though if you dont make it away...

PS you are still a thief with your blogger title :P