Monday 14 June 2010

3 days

Not long to go until all is over. The last exam....well we won't talk about the last exam. It was not optimal. Very little time, and some really crappy questions that weren't in the notes. But it's done. Hope I've scraped a pass.

Not long now until the practical exams, and for some strange reason I feel less stressed about these. This obviously means things will go horribly wrong on the day though. Some random question about disease of the ferret, or the budgie or something odd like that.

To be honest I just wish it was over. Time without exams looming overhead would be great. I intend to take the weekend between exams and results off and climb as much as possible. Haven't hit the walls for months now so hopefully the routes will be new and exciting. As long as they've kept the overhanging route of insanity I'll be happy.

2 comments:

LittleVet said...

Good Luck and chin up. As long as you don't do anything dangerous you will be fine. I was asked about bladder stones in horses in my finals (I knew nothing because Frank Taylor told us that was 'reference reading only'). I still passed.

Dash said...

Thanks! Got to the stressing phase now again, not helped by stressing classmates. Nearly there...