Wednesday 16 June 2010

48 hours

In just under 48 hours I'll be done with uni, hopefully forever! It's been a long 8 years and I think I may deserve a holiday afterwards. Plans at the moment include heading to Loch Ness for a couple of days to relax, walk and generally mess around.

So tomorrow are the large animal orals. At the moment it looks like I'm stuck with 2 equine stations, rather than more farm :-( And maybe even equine anaesthesia! Oh joy. At least every single animal seems to get the same drugs - romifidine & opioid pre-med, then ketamine & diazepam to induce. Easy. I think.

Friday will be the more fun part with smallies and, to finish off my time at uni, a bit of a chat about my case reflections. Not too sure if I should reflect on the reflections. Or reflect on how my reflection on the reflections went. You see where this is heading.

However it goes I have a hip-flask of Balvenie Doublewood for afterwards.

No comments: