Sunday 1 August 2010

Wales

It's been a while since graduation, and I'm still checking the results once a week!

Now I'm in Wales, in a little village in the middle of nowhere with maybe 2 buses a day and not much of anything else. I don't know anyone around here, so things I can do with my day are limited.

I applied for a locum position at the local vets due to parental intrusion, but nothing has come of it. Still looking for proper jobs anywhere that isn't here really.

My next challenge is to pass my driving test. The theory was fairly easy, but I'm not too sure if the practical bit will be that simple. The only problem is that the first available test date is September 14th. I may have gone insane by then. Regular trips to Edinburgh, and to see friends are required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one of the most important things to remember in a practical driving test is to be calm, go slow and don't let other drivers fluster you! good luck with the job hunting.