Wednesday 20 October 2010

More Goodbyes

Today was spent with the vet practice where I have spent a good portion of my life, saying farewell to the various people.

Some people, such as one of the office staff, I've known since I first went there as a kid about 13 years ago. The vets change fairly regularly but some I've known for the past 4 years, others for just 2 years, but we still get on really well. I've worked with the head nurse since she started in 2001. New people to the practice generally got me to work with when I was on EMS as I knew the place so well.

At interview I was asked why I didn't want to work with this practice. It's mainly because it's not what I need in terms of support for a first job, i.e. there is none really.

Maybe one day I will come back. I love the area, I love the people I'd be working with. Sadly not all the memories are as amazing though. One for the future.

No comments: