Monday 18 October 2010

More On The Job

So a bit more about the job situation...

In the end I applied for about 6 or so. I had interviews with 2, rejection letters from 2 more and I've heard nothing at all from the final 2 - strangely enough the first and last ones I applied to.

The two interviews all seemed fairly straightforward. I've heard some horror stories from others about aggressive questioning and other badness. For me they just seemed to want to chat! Very nice.

So my work in a mixed practice job with a couple of other branch practices in the Edinburgh area. The best part is they really seem to be switched on to the requirements of new grads such as myself. I'll start off slowly according to their schedule, learning various procedures until I'm comfortable with them.

All sounds pretty good really! I can't wait to start. There's just the small matter of having to pass the driving test first.

Really need to revise everything too before I start. My medicine isn't as great as it should be, and I haven't done any surgery for months. Hopefully it will all come back.

1 comment:

Nelle said...

sounds lovely!