Monday 18 April 2011

Goodbyes

Over the past week or so I seem to have been seeing the same clients that have stuck in my memory (for better or for worse) over the past six months.

First was the lady with a new puppy. I sadly had to put her oldest dog to sleep on boxing day, so I'm so happy to see her with a new dog as well as the regular pup too. Then came my first caesar dog along with the pup that the owners were keeping, followed closely by a dog who I saw roughly every other day for a few weeks to re-dress a wound.

A few other memorable faces popped up too, such as the lovely lady who thanked me for putting her old dog to sleep with a lovely card and the twitching dogs I'd seen a week or so before.

I will miss the people here. Mostly.

In a more fun note I'm back off to uni for a bit in 3 weeks. I am going back to lecture the 4th years on how terrible the life in practice is. Not too sure whether I should be nice or honest about my experience so far. Probably honest.

1 comment:

Nelle said...

Oh lucky! Who else is going back?