Monday 24 December 2007

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone is having a good holiday, I seem to be so far. Edinburgh is fairly quiet now without all the students about, although there is a slight possibility I'm missing some of my classmates. And of course a certain puppy.

Christmas dinner is all planned and sorted. This year I shall be devouring lamb which is different from the traditional turkey, but I don't care. There is a plan to run up the seat whilst the food is cooking as well, should be fun.

After Christmas its EMS time with 5 days of really interesting work at Braid Vets here in Edinburgh. I'm really looking forward to it! Last time I was at a practice there was still so much that I didn't know. There will still be lots I don't know, but hopefully slightly less this time around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy xmas Dash Ave a great day
lv joan