Thursday 31 May 2007

Climbing

Climbing was great, although I may have pushed it a little too hard. My wrist still isn't fixed from bowling, but it'll be better soon. I also managed to over-exert my digital flexors if there is such a thing in the human body. On the plus side I got up a few 6a graded climbs with no trouble as well as a difficult overhang and some blob style climbs. There isn't a lot of time to train in the next few weeks, but I'll be there when I can.

So for the rest of the night I'm going to a friend's house party for a couple of hours, and then I may go to another pub, but the DVD and a beer at home is looking so much nicer right now.

Oh and I also just tried to put the kettle in a kitchen cupboard when making tea. Silly. Very silly.

1 comment:

blog dog said...

I found our kettle in the fridge this morning. Hmm.