Monday 22 October 2007

Busy Busy


There are so many things I should be doing at the moment. Revision is the big thing, on top of the work we keep getting, but I'm finding it difficult to get motivated to work. Most of the course is really interesting except for the loads and loads of pharmacology we are getting. There are quite a few classes of antibiotics we are looking at currently, as well as all the other drugs that I haven't begun to remember. I'm also finding that after 4 hours of continuous lectures I have problems concentrating, and it's not just me feeling this way. I, like the puppy, needed a sleep today. Something wakes me up at 4am and it needs to stop.

Tomorrow is another long day with 3 hours of lectures in the morning. We do get a break tomorrow so I plan to head to the gym and think about not very much for a bit. In the evening I'm heading to an optional lecture on interpreting ECGs out at Bush. Should be fun! I must remember to look at the bus timetable though. It's a long way to walk home.

No comments: