Thursday 22 October 2009

Death in the Family

I have missed a few days posting due to a small amount of badness.

Thursday it all went wrong. Lights were not on, there was noone at home when she was found. No response to any stimulus. She was examined by experts and others were brought in to check her over, to make sure she had the best care available.

Despite this she deteriorated overnight and crashed first thing in the morning. We don't know why. The won't be an autopsy.

I refused to give up and managed to breathe some life in to the old girl. A bit of care and attention and it all seemed to come together.

Now I'm happy to report that, after several days of intensive care, my computer is fixed, but not all there mentally. It went away for a day or so, but thankfully most of my files remained thanks to a timely bit of backing up.

I'm back!

No comments: