Monday 20 September 2010

Update

I'm back in Edinburgh for a week or so for some sanity restoration. Sadly I didn't pass my driving test. It was going perfectly until right at the end when I completely messed up a reverse parallel park. Last thing on the test! It wasn't even slightly wrong, it was terrible.

I've booked another one, sadly the first test available is at the end of October! Kicking my heels until then.

At the end of the week I visited Chester Zoo with a friend. It's such an amazing place. Just how a zoo should be. All the animals looked happy and well cared for. The facilities were brilliant too.

Cute animal picture time.

Hi There!

Tiger

On Lookout

After all that fun I fled to Edinburgh for a week or so of relaxation and time spent actually seeing people I know. It's full of freshers though. I feel old.

No comments: