Friday 3 September 2010

Jobs

I've applied for a couple of jobs, both mixed, for the moment, and I may be applying for more soon when I get myself motivated. Still not sure if I want to go in to small or mixed straight off.

The first job is in west Wales with 2 jobs going and I was meant to hear back today from them. So far it's all quiet. Don't think that's a good sign! I guess I'll just wait until next week to find out.

Apart from that, life here is the same - fairly dull. At least I'm getting a break, although I feel I'm losing knowledge at the same time. I need to practice somewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck :-) I've been reading your blog on and off for a while...I can't remember if I've ever said hi but if not, hi!

My name is Lucie, I'm an American veterinarian who just graduated and moved to the UK this summer. My husband found a job in London, so I'm trying to find a job there but it's very slow going :-(

I have a temporary job thing that I start on Monday but it's a very suboptimal situation!

Anyway, just wanted to commiserate.

Dash said...

Hi! And good luck finding a job too.

My main problem is most people seem to be looking for experienced vets at the moment.

The search continues...