Wednesday 27 June 2007

Chickens and Packing

This week I'm working with chickens in Peebles as part of my EMS. I'm not entirely sure why we have to work with poultry as there seems to be very little need for veterinary intervention. If an animal is ill it is culled, but more usually they are found dead. Most of my time is spent sorting eggs. That said we are at a lovely farm with great people. The chickens are free range and seem to be rather happy.

The evening are spent packing and revising, or they should be anyway. So far there has been very little of either, except for tonight where some packing has occured. I am moving on Friday around midday, so that's the cut-off time for everything to be sorted. After that I just(!) have to clean my room. So far I have mess everywhere, loosely arranged in piles that want to come home with me and piles that are staying here but need to move house. Very complicated, and it really gets in the way of climbing.

2 comments:

blog dog said...

How's the revision going? Shall I send Blogdog round to test you?

Dash said...

I'll be back in the Edinburgh soon and any BD assistance would be appreciated. Might need it, if I survive the evil horses that is.