Thursday 28 June 2007

Nearly Away

This is my last post from my current flat as tomorrow we move. I need to pack up my computer along with a few more clothes for the trip. There are still bits and pieces, but for the most part it's done. All that's left is the cleaning. Anyone free tomorrow is more than welcome to help out! :D

Oh I also finished my chicken EMS today. I've learned a lot as the farm is organic and things are rather complicated. The people were great which always makes things easier. Horses next week in Wales. Evil creatures.

1 comment:

blog dog said...

Good luck. Hope the new flat is fab.

As for the horses, am doing some work at an equine referral place in North West England the next few weeks. If you even so much as think about referring any of your evil ponies from Wales to us I shall be very upset.

Good luck with it all though...