Saturday 16 June 2007

Rainy Day

It's been a little soggy today, so I haven't really been out too much. We went climbing for a few hours at Alien Rock, but apart from that it has been a lazy inside book-reading day. I don't really mind days like this - it isn't too wet to go out, nor too cold and the wind is refreshing.

In other news Human Female is still replying to my text messages although I may need to phone her and/or go visit her at work. Maybe arrange a pub trip. I'm unsure of the protocol to follow. Eyes are still semi-functional. I visited my doctor and said I hadn't had my appointment through the post yet, but it turns out she only sent the letter 4 days after I went to see her!

In more fun news I have a flat for next year now. All I need to do is pass my resit exams.

No comments: