Thursday 30 August 2007

Party

It was the EUSA staff party last night at the Caves here in Edinburgh for all those people who had worked during the festival at the various venues. It had the potential to be a fairly entertaining night but didn't live up to it. There were too many people in a small space which is never good, combined with a bit of a wrestle to get to the bar and a lack of people I knew made for not too much fun. The final straw was when people tried to get me to dance. A quick distraction tactic later and I was on the way home. I must be getting old, I was in bed by 0130. Shocking!

The old enemy of the human female has reared its head again. I'm so bad at this kind of thing. The problem may stem from my unfortunate tendency to run away from people attempting to hug me, and so I think others may do the same. Probably shouldn't tar everyone with the same insane brush that got me, but who understands the evil ways of the female mind? Strange creatures.

No comments: