Monday 6 August 2007

Quick Post

I'm at work using the internet waiting for people to phone me back, so I have time for a quick post.

First thing, I'm quitting my job for the next couple of weeks. I've found that 11 hour shifts aren't any good for revision and my career is more important. I feel like I'm letting people down, but sometimes you just have to do what you need to.

Second there is still no internet at home thus the lack of posting. Not sure when this will be fixed, but more posts likely in the coming days when I'm in a computer lab revising. Must...do...work....

Third, I'm tired. I've lost count of my tons of stock moved so far. It was around 30 tons by midday on the 2nd day and there's been a lot of moving since. I'm not really that sore, but too tired to go climbing.

Oh and I'm plagued. Stupid cold.

No comments: