Tuesday 31 July 2007

Bored now

And again I'm at work blogging in the wee hours of the day. The main reason for this is that I'm really really bored. There are no intruders and I really doubt there will be after 4am. I may go for a wander but it takes too long to put the various bits of kit on - I may be lazy as well as bored.

So, todays well supplied night bar watcher is dressed in black trousers and an old festival tshirt. On his person he has various bits of kit related (or not) to the general job including a radio (for contacting others around the place), a mobile phone (for contacting everyone else), a leatherman (for fixing or breaking things), a torch (for temporarily blinding the intruders), electrical tape (for the dodgy fan cover), various pens, paper and a whole load of keys. He is highly trained in the art of following intruders from a safe distance and asking them to leave as well as the having ability to call the police without moving the phone.

My mind is wandering again. I blame thinking about butterfat percentages.

No comments: