Sunday 22 July 2007

New Flat

I miss having the internet at home! This will hopefully be fixed by the middle of next week, but I don't know if I will be able to make use of it until I move the rest of my stuff around.

So far there is very little in the way of furniture in the flat. I have no bed so am sleeping on the floor. There is no sofa, although we do have a couple of chairs. Again, everything should be arriving next week. I'm really looking forward to it! Now all that really needs to be done is inform everyone of my new address, particularly as stuff can't be sent home any more. I've done the bank, but I need to sort the phone humans, doctor, dentist, blood-taking people and various other people that I will no doubt forget.

I'm now bored of being underground in a computer lab. I did plan to be in the vet school, but that's closed over the weekend. No fair, it smells better in there.

No comments: