Saturday 14 July 2007

Eyes

On Friday I got a call from the GP in Edinburgh. Apparently the consultant at the eye fixing place has had a look at the letter my GP sent over a month ago and would like to see me rather urgently. At the same time as I was talking to these people I had a call from the eye humans saying exactly the same thing.

They were wondering when I was going back to Edinburgh. I replied I would be back Tuesday and am now the proud owner of an appointment early on Wednesday morning. I'm still getting the same symptoms - double vision, few headaches - but nothing new. The lady on the phone sounded worried though. I may be screwed. On the plus side I won't have to take my resits!

1 comment:

blog dog said...

Poor you. At least you got an appointment though i guess. Good luck with it. We'll have everything crossed for you.

Just let us know if you need any hugs weimaraner-style afterwards and blogdog will oblige (he's nice like that).