Tuesday 24 July 2007

Back to work

It is festival time again, and so it's time for me to get back to work. There is loads to do over the next week before we will be ready for the customers, but I think we will manage. As head stock guy I'm having to find room for all the kegs and bottled beer etc as well as organise all the wine and spirits. Oh and I'm also sent around with the drill to fix many broken things. It's sometimes tough being wanted.

Yesterday the main delivery of stock arrived. In total we moved around 25 tons through the day, with over 15 tons (including 100 kegs) arriving before breakfast. The worst suprise of the day was an order of 5 tons of coke products that was meant to arrive on Thursday, by which time I would have had somewhere to put it. At least it's here now and mostly out of the way and organised.

Now I'm at the vet school trying to do some work and failing somewhat. So much to do and so little time. Back to work.

No comments: