Thursday 23 August 2007

Walkies!

Not the fun puppy-based type of walkies, but just me doing some physio-type exercise. Todays' mileage is around 5 miles with only a wee bit of pain in my hips and foot. This is fairly good. It turns out it didn't take the doctor 7 days to write a letter about my bad leg/back. In fact it only took 1 day and the letter has been sitting there for 6 days. Bloody doctors. At least it is with the vets now and they should be discussing it as I type. Only 1 exam result to go...

I went for a wander to Bruntsfield to investigate prices of bits of computer. I may be upgrading my current PC as it has recently developed a bad habit of dying and eating CDs. It just doesn't give them back unless threatened with a paper-clip. Naughty PC. It's also useful to have a rough guide for when I'm fixing things at home.

There was also a walk last night with a fellow student. She didn't have any resits and passed everything first time. We were discussing the various results we know about and how many people we may be losing. I will be very happy if I get in to 3rd year, but also sad to be missing some great friends.

No comments: