Tuesday 28 August 2007

Survived

Another festival down! Well, nearly down. There is still a little bit of work to be done tidying up and sorting things next week but there are no more customers and no more 6am starts.

Last night was quite fun, although it predictably ended in chaos. I arrived back in work at 2300 having not slept for some unknown stupid reason and started working straight away. It only took about 30 minutes to take the Grand Bar apart, although removing everything I'd just destroyed took a little longer. I was simply known to the night staff as "Man with drill".

We finished at about 0600 and the beer drinking started pretty much straight away with a bit of a party. This was followed by the Bank Hotel at 0900, then on to the Pear Tree at 1100. I gave up about 1230, came home and went straight to bed. I woke up again around 1900 with a hangover not surprisingly. I'm now trying to figure out my sleep patterns so I will be awake for the staff party tomorrow.

No comments: