Thursday 9 August 2007

Revising

I won't say revision is going well, but it isn't going that badly. It is going which is better than the last time it was meant to happen. Thus I'm inside again. Today it is the turn of sheep husbandry which should be fairly simple given that I've done quite a bit of sheep work over the years.

Yesterday I went for a great run up the seat only to be greeted by hundred of flying ants! Not what you expect to find up there, but it was warm and there was no wind. I can think of worse places to be a flying ant. Only took me 4 minutes to get to the bottom with the flying threat. I may have to pretend they are after me more often.

Today's exercise is walkies with the excellent blogdog who, although not allowed to play stick, enjoys looking at swans and generally being a happy puppy. For now however, it's back to the sheep for me.

No comments: