Wednesday 22 August 2007

Yay!

I seem to be having a good couple of days at the moment. Quite a few things seem to have fallen in to place or got sorted that I've been meaning to sort out for a while.

So firstly and most importantly I have received a couple of my exam results and I've passed the resits in Introductory Pathology and Infectious Disease as well as Animal Husbandry. Not great passes, but I reserve the right to be really pleased anyway. Only one more exam result to go - the one with neuro, repro and large animal anatomy. I think that exam went ok, but you can never be too sure. That one is out Friday I think.

I also got the mostly all clear from physio so I am able to return to work as well as start running in a few days. There are a load of exercises to do to maintain the back, and I'm not allowed to lift heavy things or go climbing just yet, but the pain is definitely less. I haven't even taken any painkillers today. More walkies are required to keep things stretched. I've been working up my exercise level over the past few days. Nothing too vigorous so far, but I may head to the other side of the meadows tomorrow. Getting back will be the fun part...

No comments: